Monday, January 02, 2006

Kate in Progress


As my first toy for this KAL, I'm making Kate from Knitty. She's going to be a gift for my soon-to-be 3 year old daughter's birthday this Sunday, so I'm using Red Heart Super Saver instead of the recommended Lamb's Pride.

She's proving to be an easy knit so far. I was worried about getting her done in time, but this is two nights worth of knitting, and I didn't get very far the first night. So, I fully expect to be finished with her with plenty of time to spare. (If I don't start that pair of socks that's been tempting me, that is...).

3 Comments:

At 1:33 AM, Blogger Megan said...

Looks like a good start so far! It amused me that my Kate body looked like a hat for awhile. :)

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Sabrina said...

I know what you mean! While I was knitting, I was thinking that it would be cute to make a matching hat to go with it.

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Megan said...

How's your Kate going?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home